These pucks are ideal for those that wish to recondition their existing beeswax food wrap or to make one of their very own!
One puck will be able to coat one 13" x 13" piece of cotton fabric.
Supplies Needed: soup can , 2" paint brush, parchment paper, cookie sheet
* Melt your resin puck in a double boiler on the stove. ( We recommend using an empty soup can as it can be difficult to remove all resin after you have completed your project)
* Place a sheet of parchment paper on your cookie sheet and lay your cotton fabric on top.
* Once puck has completely melted, brush the wax mixture on the cotton fabric. You will notice that the mixture will start to reharden as it cools.
* If wax hardens before complete application, place the cookie sheet in the oven for 10 - 15 seconds ( low setting) to allow enough time for the wax to re-melt. Once melted, spread over the cloth using your brush.
* Remove cookie sheet from oven to cool.
* Once cooled, your wrap is ready for use!
***Assortment will be provided unless design specified***